Pi day is a holiday to celebrate Pi, which you may also know it as π, or 3.14159265359 or…
Looks yummy right?
If you know nothing about pi day or pies, this is the place to be! Disclaimer: I know very little about pi or pie.
The pi numbers never, ever end 😱!
Pie is sorta like a giant pastry and is in my opinion much tastier than cake.
Larry Shaw, a physicist working at the San Francisco Exploratorium, held the first official pi day celebration in 1988.
Pies are known by their crusts and pies can also be savory or sweet!
Pi day is celebrated every year on March 14. It is celebrated on March 14 because the first 3 most important numbers in pi are 3.14. The 3 stands for the third month (March) and the 14 stands for the 14th day. How clever.
Grocery stores make about $700,000,000 yearly in pie sales!! That’s a lot of zeros, but not as many numbers as there are in pi!
Lu Chao from China was able to recall the first 67,890 numbers of pi!!! 😱
Pie is so special it has two celebration days, December 1st and January 23rd are National Pie Days.
1. Assassin! A fast-paced game where every player is a target and every player has a target. You have a target you must eliminate (aka: another player), but there is another player out there with a target on you. Last man standing wins. My strategy is to hit everyone I see!! Trading, Unboxing, and more are in the game. Play the game here!
2. Murder Mystery 2! Another fast-paced elimination game like Assassin. The difference is there is one (1) murderer and one (1) sheriff. The sheriff must get the murderer. If the sheriff dies the gun is dropped allowing anyone to pick it up except for the murderer. If the murderer kills everyone, they win. Trading, unboxing, and more in the game. Play the game here!
3. RoCitizens! This game is a super fun role-play / life simulator game. In the game, you get a job, earn money, buy houses, go to the movies and dance venues, which is the only role-play aspect. Play the game here!
4. Epic Mini-games! This is a super fun, fast-paced game where you go through different mini-games trying to win! There are parkour, guessing, and strategy games, plus more! Players can buy pets, effects, name-tags, and more. Epic Mini-games is hours of fun! Play the game here!
5. Boho Salon V3! This is one of the best salon games on Roblox. Players get to dress other players and do their hair (pick the hair styles, hair color, and clothes from the Roblox catalog). Every 20 minutes, there’s a contest. The difficult part of the game is getting the job. Play the game here!
6. Fashion Frenzy! A really fun fashion game, as stated in the name. I love Fashion Frenzy because when the game begins, you are teleported to a large room that is full of clothes, hair, hats, wings and more. Players have 3 minutes to dress up to match the category after which the fashion show begins. After 3 minutes of picking out your outfit, you will be teleported to a catwalk where all players in the game walk the catwalk one by one. Players vote for other players based on a 5 stars rating system. The winner is the player who gets the best rating, and will be announced at the end of the game. Play the game here!
7. Lucky Block Battlegrounds! This is an endlessly fun game where you get lucky blocks and open them to get weapons and other interesting items. Lucky Blocks is a big battleground to fight in, but players also get a semi-safe bubble where other players can’t enter! Play the game here!
8. Project Pokemon! This is basically Pokemon (not Pokemon Go) in Roblox – a fun game where players can capture Pokemon, fight gyms and adventure through cities. This is a must play on my list! I’ve been taking a little break on this game, otherwise it would probably be my 5th favorite on the list! Play the game here!
9. Prison Life v2.0! A fun prison game involving a prisoner or a police officer where you pick who you want to be. If you choose to be a prisoner you must find a way to escape the prison, If you are an officer, you must arrest the prisoners that are escaping or have escaped. The only downside of this game is that once you figure out how to escape there’s nothing more to do beyond getting weapons and other items and trolling prisoners. Play the game here!
10. Survive The Disasters! This fun game takes you through loads of different maps and mini-games. Based on the title “Survive The Disasters” you probably already know the goal of the game. Players get coins for surviving a disaster. Coins allow players to purchase in game skateboards, weapons, food, jetpacks, etc. Play the game here!
I hope you guys enjoy my list of fun Roblox games – I definitely enjoyed making it!
Credit To: Araz H for introducing me the the game Assassins.
PASSION FRUIT Passion Fruit is a sometimes sour and sometimes a super sweet fruit. They are AMAZING and my all time favorite fruit! You can sometimes find them at your local grocer. Passion Fruit also makes DELICIOUS juice/smoothies!
THAI COCONUT These Thai Coconut are to DIEfor! The meat inside is sweet and the coconut water is refreshing and healthy. To open a Thai coconut you will need a cleaver, so have a parent cut it for you!
DURIAN When you open up the Durian, make sure to plug your nose! The smell not great. Durian smells like dirty trash and dirty socks! However, the smelly fruit is super sweet and tastes like custard. Many love it!
There are so many wonderful fruits in the world, and these are some Smelly/Sour/Sweet fruits you will definitely want to try!
Movement in Single Player / Survival Mode How To Play Minecraft – Getting Started
Okay so you bought Minecraft, and you’ve loaded it. This is what you should see.
You will see a screen that says “Singleplayer”, “Multiplayer” and “Minecraft realms”. Minecraft Realms is not important for a beginner.
Which one do you choose Singleplayer or Multiplayer? As a beginner, I would suggest doing Singleplayer, because it’s more of a peaceful place than the servers on multiplayer. Of course, you can start on Multiplayer, I did on a friends server, but she taught me what to do so it was easier than being on some strangers server.
Lets assume that you are starting in Singleplayer. Press Singleplayer. You will see buttons that say Create New World and Cancel, which takes you back to the main screen. You will also see other buttons like “Play Selected World” and Rename. When you want to create a new world click “Create New World” and this screen will show up.
Now its time to get creative! Name your world – anything you want. Once you name your world you will see similar text as in the image. You can switch the game modes between Creative, Survival, and Hardcore. In Creative you never die and you have UNLIMITED RESOURCES! For this tutorial, select Survival. Press Create New World as shown in image left. The world will load and build the terrain.
You get in and you think ITS BEAUTIFUL!!! Well at least I did. Note: Not all worlds will look the same.
So how do you move??!! The default key settings are:
W = Move forward
S = Move backwards
A = Move left
D = Move right
Spacebar = Jump.
The W key moves your character forward. Pressing W twice will allow your character to sprint (move faster)!
I will refer to the keys in their original default state. But you should try the default key controls out and if you do not like them and they feel weird you have 2 options. Option 1: Get use to them. Option 2: Change the key controls by pressing ESC to go to the Options Menu. (see below screen capture)
The Options menu is also where you would leave your world (stop playing) by pressing “Save and Quit to Title”. To change the controls, press Options…
The Options screen looks like a LOT, but it’s really pretty simple. What you want to press to get to Controls is, well, Controls… After you’ve pressed the Controls button you should see a screen that looks similar to the below image. I’ll teach about Hotbar Slot 1, etc in a future post.
You will need to scroll down until you see controls similar to the below screen capture.
You will see Jump and Strafe Left, etc. What you want to do is press the button that says W if you want to change the way you walk forward, and press the SPACE button to change the way you jump. Feel free to change your key controls as much as you want. There is a reset button if want to change the keys back to the original state.
Insert You tube Link
The video shows the various movements discussed in this post such as jumping, moving forward, sprinting, etc. My character also swims in water in the video. To swim, press your JUMP key to stay up to keep from drownng. You are in Survival so your character can die, but have no fear, your character can also respawn. The downside of dieing in Survival is that you will lose your inventory. More on Inventory in a future post.
Have fun playing and exploring in Your New World. I hope you’ve found this useful. Until next time.